Wednesday 27 July 2011

Light up my life!

Col has just quickly spruced the yard up as we have just moved into this house, and we do love to have the outside space lovely, we do plan to sell this house & buy somewhere with a garden (well, thats the plan) My Mum is baby sitting all of my plants until we get settled in here so the yard is looking a little empty but a lot tidier that it did a couple of days ago.
I love these vintage *roof tile lanterns* so much I have decided to hang a couple of them in the yard, it really finishes it off nicely, they are available at Urban Eden Boutique & made from old French & spanish roof tiles, with a hand made glass storm cover.


The place doesn't feel quite like home yet but once I surround myself with plants again I'll feel at home, only got the olive tree with me so far, which I love all the more for surviving that cold winter!!


But at least for now we have somewhere to sit & enjoy our homemade Elderflower wine, which has worked a treat again, although it is rather lively when you open it!!

















No comments: