Sunday 7 August 2011

Tools of the trade

We are very excited with our latest arrival at the boutique, these great Sophie Conran tools have arrived & we are so pleased with them, the quality is fantastic & they come beautifully presented too.


Sophie has worked with Burgon & Ball, who still manufacture their products here in the UK, to create the collection of tools.....


"As a gardener I have always dreamed of creating a range of garden tools and accessories. I beleive that tools should be functional and beautiful, and make each job a pleasure.

One of the problems I face as a women when gardening is that my hands are generally too small for standard tools. My designs specifically address this issue and I hope will add to the joy of gardening".
The better the tools, the easier the job."   Sophie Conran


The collection is made up of seven tools, trowel, fork, compost scoop, secateurs, sieve, dibber & weeder & can be found HERE







No comments: